Stenter (Drying Curing Setting Chamber)
- For drying, curing and thermo fixation of samples.
- Working width of 300mm, 450mm, and 600mm.
- Speed control for a variable dwell time of 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Internal heater provided for preheating.
- Electrical heating for temperature up to 250oC
- Heating zone length: 800mm.
- Can be used either for small sizes of samples or for continuous fabric length.
- Can be synchronized with Laboratory Vertical Padding Mangle for continuous padding, drying and curing/setting process.
|Working width :||300mm, 450mm, 600mm|
|Speed control :||Variable|
|Dwell time:||30 seconds to 5 minutes|
|Electrical Heating for Temperature Up :||To 250oC|
|Heating zone length :||800mm|
|Dimensions Approx :||L 2450mmxW1100mmxH1200mm,|
|Electrical Supply :||12kw , 415V Three phase, 50Hz|