Laboratory Winch Dyeing Machine
- Dyeing is carried out in relaxed conditions with minimum tension on the fabric.
- There is no distortion to the fabric structure.
- Texture, handle & luster of fabric is retained.
- Detachable reel arrangement for easy insertion of hank.
- Special arrangement is provided for making all additions.
- Inspection window for viewing the process.
- Microprocessor controller programmer PC-2 for automation control.
- Laboratory Winch – N has many applications. It is very useful to dyers as well as manufacturers of dyestuffs and auxiliaries
- This tabletop model of Laboratory Winch is a compact machine for the processing of hanks as well as a small meter age of knitted & lightweight delicate woven fabrics.
- The machine is suitable for wet processing operations such as desiring, scouring, bleaching, dyeing, washing off and softening
- All types of fabrics that can withstand creasing in rope from processing, can be dyed in the machine under atmospheric conditions. Dyeing is carried out in a relaxed state with minimum tension on fabrics. It is also an ideal machine for resuming and dyeing silk samples.
|Material of construction :||SS 316 quality.|
|Maximum liquor capacity :||9 Ltr.|
|Heating :||Electrical heating|
|Winch speed :||For AC drive: 17 +- RPM.|
|Electrical supply :||230 V, Single phase, 15 AMP|
|Power requirement||2 KW.0|
|Dyeing temperature (Max.) :||Up-to 95 C.|
- Making of shade cards.
- Testing quality of yarn or fabric.
- Testing of dyes and auxiliaries.
- Finalizing the recipe for the production dyeing machine.
- For dyeing 2-3 meters of fabric for designing a sample garment.