We are making the jigger with PLC based controller with the following features which is suitable for cotton dyeing up to 95 degree centigrade temperature.
- Set temperature control.
- Drive the roller forward & reverse until the temperature reaches the set temperature.
- After reaching the temperature the no.of.passes count will start, and after completing the passes the alarm sound will be given.
- During the no.of passes time the temperature will be maintained.
- During the process you can interrupt the machine and take forward / reverse the counter will add/subtract as per the roller revolution.
- BRAKE DRUMS FOR ADJUST THE FABRIC TENSIONS.
- VARIABLE SPEED FREQUENCY DRIVE WITH GEARHEAD MOTOR.
- MAX. TEMPERATURE POSSIBLE IS 97 DEGREE CENTIGRADE.
- HEATING CAPACITY 1.5KW CERAMIC ROD TYPE HEATER.
- MAXIMUM FABRIC WOUND ON THE ROLLER IS 40MM
- PLC BASED CONTROLLER WITH AUTO FORWARD/REVERSE AND COUNT AFTER REACH TEMPERATURE AND THEN ALARM.