One-body High-Temperature Oven Muffle Kiln
The new generation box resistance oven is integrated with the Company’s years of experiences in design and manufacturing as well as foreign technologies. It is of various design patents and is especially supplied to the laboratories of factories, mines, universities and scientific research institutions for chemical element analysis and such high-temperature treatment as quenching, annealing and tempering of small castings. It can also be used for such high-temperature heating as baking, dissolving and analyzing of metals, graphite and ceramic.
Features of Product
- Unique design of oven door for safe and easy operation to ensure that the high-temperature hot gas will not escape for inside the oven.
- Inert gas inlet and outlet reserved in the chamber.
- Micro-computer PID Controller: easy operation, accurate, reliable and safe control.
- Inside lining of fire-door and box panel are both made of stainless steel materials and are featured for corrosion-resistance and free deformation under high temperature.
- Light chamber for durable service ( refractory-brick chamber and ceramic-fiber chamber are optional )
- With excellent door seal, thermal loss is minimized and temperature evenness is increased in the chamber.