GBN701 Face Mask Air Flow Resistance and Differential Pressure Tester
Used for face mask airflow resistance and differential pressure testing to check breathability and can also be used to check differential pressure of textile materials gas exchanger.
The output of the airflow is set by a gas flow meter, the airflow passes through a certain area of the test sample, the current pressure is detected by a pressure sensor, and the pressure difference is calculated.
|Gas Source||Compressed Air|
|Air Flow||Adjustable 1 - 10L/min, (Standard Air Flow 8L/min)|
|Differential Pressure Sensor Range||0～500Pa|
|Display Mode||Touch Screen|
|Power Supply||220V, 50Hz|
- Equipped with special sample grip, easy to use.
- Built-in HD touch screen.
- Built-in micro printer, easy to print test results.
- Equipped with high-precision differential pressure sensor, digitally display the pressure difference between the two sides of the sample;
- Test time can be adjusted according to test requirements