GB-ZR10 Facial Mask Flame Retardant Tester
GB-ZR10 is mainly used to test the combustion performance of a mask after it contacts the flame at a certain linear speed. It is a special test instrument for the flame retardancy of a mask.
GB 19083-2010, YY 0469-2011, GB 2626-2006, BS EN 136-1998, GB 19083-2003
|Head mold automatic movement linear speed||(60±5)mm/s|
|Flame at height from top of burner||(20±2)mm|
|Flame at temperature from the top of the burner||(800±50)℃|
|Distance between the top of the burner and the lowest point of the mask||(20±2)mm|
|Metal die wall thickness||2～3mm|
|Afterflame time and smolder time timer||0～9999.9s(±0.1s)|
|Working power||AC220V, 50Hz, 50W|
- PLC + touch screen control system; make the test more convenient, operation and visualization.
- The mask fixture is a metal human head mould, which can fully simulate the actual use of the mask.
- Burner height is adjustable.
- Burner positioning automatically
- Burning time and flame retardant time are automatically recorded and displayed digitally.
- Equipped with flame temperature measuring probe and flame temperature display.
- Automatic control system, automatic ignition.
- The burner is equipped with a combustible gas interface such as propane (liquefied gas).
- Automatic timing, automatic storage of test data, easy-to-retrieve experimental reports.
- Equipped with flame temperature measurement and detection therm couple