Digital Bursting Strength Tester Supplier In India
Confirms To Testing Method As Per
- ASTM : D 774 – 67 (1971)
- ASTM : D2529 – 74 (Paperboard and Linear Board)
- ASTM : 2738 -71 (Corrugated & solid fiber board)
- TAPPI : T807 – os – 75
- FEFCO : Method No. 4 (1996)
- FCBM : 3: 90
- IS: 1060 (Part I) – 1966
- IS :1397-1967 (Kraft Paper)
- IS: 1966-1975 (Fabric)
- IS: 13228-1991(Corrugated Box)
- IS: 2771- (Part II)- 1975 (Solid Fireboard Box)
- IS: 2771- (Part I)- 1977 (Corrugated Box)
Salient Feature of Digital Bursting strength tester auto model
Designed with the state of the art of technology with the following features for precise measurement and recording of the sample strength under test
- Digital start button in microprocessor controller
- Auto Pneumatic Clamping System.
- Air Pressure Indicator.>
- Printer Port Facility.
- Simple and user-friendly key operations.
- Bright Dual Display (7 segment) to display both the Setpoint & the actual process value.
- Digital Display with least count of 0.1 kg/sqm.
- The Peak Bursting pressure is locked for users to note reading.
- 1/4 H.P. Single phase 220 volts 1440 R.P.M. motor equipped with forward- reverse mechanism and reduction gear box
- Constant operating speed of 120 R.P.M. at the gearbox, eliminating the chance of errors due to jerks.