Technical Specification of Box Compression Tester
- Dimension in mm. * (L x W x H) in ending Control Panel.
- (1500mm x 1120mm x 2000mm).
- Weight – 800 Kg.
- Power requirement – 1.25 kW Three Phases.
- 440 volts with separate Neutral.
Box Compression Tester
Salient Features of Box Compression
Direct Digital Display Readout of Compression Strength and Deflection.
- Electro Mechanical drives system as specified in is7028-VI.
- Easy operation Sophisticated electronics Control Panels.
- Load Capacities 0-1000 kgf and 0-2000 kgf.
- Digital Display unit with least Count of 1 kgf and Deflection with the least count of0.1 mm
- Peak- Hold Facility.
- Testing speed 10+3mm/min
- Pre load & Pre length setting Facility.
Corrugated, Solid Fiber Board Boxes and plastic Containers are Subject to Compressive forces when stacked and during transportation. It is vital to determine strength of the Box in order to make Sure that the box will be able to resist the anticipated Compressive forces and to determine the load that the box will be able to withstand during transits and storage.
Suitable For Box Compression Testing as per Following Standards
- IS7028 (Part VI) 1973
- 7028 (Part IX) 1975
- ASTM D 4577 – 94/D642 – 98
- Beaker carriage, machine tank & beaker stand of SS 304TAPPIT 804 o m – 02
- Beaker of SS 316 with electro polish
- FEFCO TM 50 1997