BGD 630 Rub Resistance Tester
BGD 630 Rub Resistance Tester is applicable in rub abrasion resistance test of printing works, light sensitive layer of PS boards, and coating layers of relative products. It can help users to analyze the affairs of lower abrasion assistance, ink layer falling-off, lower printable of PS boards, and rigid of coating layers of other products.
- Wide voltage range design(110-220V 50/60Hz), good compatibility
- Adjustable variable speed 5~150 c.p.m
- Micro-computer control, LCD displays data.
- Parameters set freely and permanently storage.
- Control and resolve the problems of low bad abrasion resistance and easy falling-off of ink layer of printing works.
- By test, controls production technique efficiently, avoids loss of goods returns caused by bad quality.
- The specimen’s coating and receptor rub each other under specified speed and pressure load. Determine the abrasion
of coating or ink layer by testing the decrement of coating concentration or decrement of coating thickness.