Paint & Pigments
YS6060 Benchtop Grating Spectrophotometer
YS6060 is a benchtop grating spectrophotometer which is developed by 3nh independently with independent intellectual property. YS6060 has many features, like 7 inches TFT capacitive touch screen display, full illuminants, reflective d/8 and transmissive d/0 geometry (including or excluding UV). With very stable and precise color measurement, large storage and powerful PC software all makes YS6060 ideal for color analysis within R&D and laboratory environments.
YS6060 benchtop spectrophotometer is used to do precise color analysis and transmission in laboratories. It can be widely applied in different industries, such as plastics, electronics, paint and ink, printing, garments, leather, paper, auto, medical, cosmetics, food, science institutes, laboratories.
- High configuration of hardware: 7 inches TFT Color Capacitive Touch-screen Display; Bluetooth 2.1; Concave Grating.
- Double Array 256 Image Element CMOS Sensor; Long life-span stable LED, UV LED and xenon lamp.
- With reflective and transmissive spectrum, accurate Lab value, good to calculate color formula and do precise color transmission.
- Auto identify measuring aperture. Freely switchable between 4 measuring apertures: φ25.4mm/15mm/8mm/4mm. Users also can customize apertures.
- Built-in temperature sensor to monitor and compensate the measuring temperature to ensure the measurement more precision.
- Wavelength range 360nm – 780nm. Built-in 400nm cut-off & 420nm cut-off, more professional in UV measurement.
- Independent light source detector, continuously monitor the condition of light sources to ensure the light source reliable.
- Multiple measurement modes: Quality Management Mode, Sample Mode; Meet more users’ requirement.
- Multiple accessories, sample holders, fixation clamp, suitable to more working condition.
- Big capacity data storage, for 40000 pieces test result.
- Built-in camera locating.
- More powerful extended functions at the PC software.
Technical Specification :
|Optical Geometry||Reflectance: d/8 (SCI&SCE; Include UV/Exclude UV)
Transmittance: d/0 (SCI&SCE; Include UV/Exclude UV)
Conforms to CIE No.15, GB/T 3978, GB 2893, GB/T 18833, ISO7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN5033 Teil7
|Specular Component||Reflectance: SCI&SCE
|Integrating Sphere Size||Φ 154mm|
|Sensor||256 Image Element Double Array CMOS Image Sensor|
|Light Source Device||360nm-780nm Combined LED Lamp, 400nm cut-off, 420nm cut-off, UV Lamp|
|Illuminants||D65, A, C, UV, D50, D55, D75, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12|
|Spectrophotometric Mode||Concave Grating|
|Observer Angle||2° & 10°|
Spectral reflectance: Φ25.4mm/SCI, Standard deviation within 0.05% (400 nm to 700 nm: within 0.04%) Chromaticity value: Φ25.4mm/SCI, Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.02 (When a white calibration plate is measured 30 times at 5 second intervals after white calibration)
Spectral Transmittance: Φ25.4mm/SCI, Standard deviation within 0.05% (400 nm to 700 nm: within 0.04%) Chromaticity value: Φ25.4mm/SCI, Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.03 (When a white calibration plate is measured 30 times at 5 second intervals after white calibration)
|Inter-instrument Error||Φ25.4mm/SCI, Within ΔE*ab 0.15 (Average for 12 BCRA Series II color tiles)|
|Measuring Aperture||Reflective: Φ30mm/Φ25.4mm, Φ18mm/Φ15mm, Φ10mm/Φ8mm, Φ6mm/Φ4mm; Transmissive: Φ30mm/Φ25.4mm;|
|Color Space||CIE Lab, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV, Hunter LAB, Munsell, s-RGB, HunterLab, DIN, βxy|
|Color Difference Formula||ΔE*ab, ΔE*uv, ΔE*94, ΔE*cmc(2:1), ΔE*cmc(1:1), ΔE*00v, ΔE(Hunter), DIN ΔE99|
|Displayed Data||Spectrogram/Values, Chromaticity Values, Color Difference Values/Graph, Pass/Fail Result, Color Offset|
|Colorimetric Index||WI (ASTM E313, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter), YI (ASTM D1925, ASTM 313), TI (ASTM E313, CIE/ISO), MI (Metamerism Index), Staining Fastness, Color Fastness, Color Strength, Opacity, Gardner Index, Pt-Co Index, 555 Index,|
|PC Terminal Software||SQCX|
|Data Storage Capacity||Standard: 5000 Pcs; Sample: 40000 Pcs. (One PCS can include both SCI and SCE)|
|Data Port||USB & Bluetooth|
|Locating Method||Camera Locating|
|Measurement Mode||Single Measurement & Average Measurement|
|Screen||7" TFT Capacitive Screen-touch Display|
|Light Source Device Life||5 years, more than 3 million times measurements.|
|Power Supply||DC 24V, 2A Power Adapter|
|Language||English & Chinese|
|Working Environment||Temperature: 0~40℃; Humidity: 0~85% (No Condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: -20~50℃; Humidity: 0~85% (No Condensation)|
|Standard Accessory||White and Black Calibration Board, Checking Green Board, Sample Holder, Φ4mm, Φ8mm, Φ15mm, Φ25.4mm Aperture, Power Adapter, USB Cable, User Guide, PC Software|
|Optional Accessory||Micro-printer, Transmissive Test Clamp Component|